Friday, October 23, 2009

Fave Place at UW

I have been studying in UW more than nine months, so I know all the places in the camps. I love the nature and the see the green things around I think the great place in the UW u can see every thing u want form RED SQUER. The Red Square is a large open square on the campus of the University of Washington . it has a lot beautiful building and nice views . when in there u see a lot people walk or play in this great place. I like it always make me in a new feeling and have a good time for relax between classes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rakan,

    You really have a nice introduction. In addtion, your extended definiation which is about Red Squer is so clear to me. To be a very good writer, you just need to practise how to use articles, such as 'the'.

    Good Luck,
    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete