Friday, November 20, 2009

2012

Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments 2012: It's the end of the world?
In the film, the main character (portrayed by John Cusac) is a father who finds himself fighting to save his family as they’re caught in the throws of end the world, but he doesn't have a good relationships between he and his children and how the difficult time he has adjusting to his wife’s new relationship. His wife’s boyfriend presents a near perfect image of a well adjusted man with successful career who seems to have built a strong bond with Cusac’s children.
The tops at box office in this week 2012 it’s made $65.2M.
2012 is realistic and unrealistic. It’s really amazing .actually, I like the story it’s the best things I had in this movie. I was so exited when I watched. The writer, director and the actors did a great job in this movie, so they made a lot of money. The story is fiction and could be real. On the other hand, I didn’t like in this movie is the made a lot of action
Finally, if you want to see one of the best movies in this year I remind 2012 to watch. You‘re going to enjoy it same I did. In my opinion, I love this movie and I would like to watch it again.
http://www.msn.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1364155/

No comments:

Post a Comment